Office Insurance can protect not only your office premises and equipment, but also your employees, stock, money and more.
Our Office Insurance packages give you just the level of cover you need, at a competitive premium. We can typically offer a same day quotation and cover, and even instant issue of electronic copies of all of your policy documentation.
What is covered under an Office Insurance policy?
The cover offered under an Office Insurance policy is flexible to suit your business. Typically, the basic cover includes damage to your office premises, equipment, and contents, but it can also be extended to offer additional covers, such as:
- Business Interruption Insurance – to help protect you against the shortfall in your revenue following a claim
- Contents, Office Furniture, Computers and all other Electronic equipment
- Employers’ Liability Insurance – to protect you against claims for injury or financial loss from employees
- Legal Expenses Insurance – covers your legal costs if you take legal action against a supplier or other third party
- Money cover – covers you for loss of money that you need to keep on the premises
- Fidelity protection that covers policy holders for losses that they incur as a result of fraudulent acts by specified individuals. It usually insures a business for losses caused by the dishonest acts of its employees.
What level of cover do I need?
The level of cover you need will depend on many things, such as the rebuilding cost of your premises and the cost of replacing your stock and equipment. We can help you to work out the levels of cover you need, and our policies are usually flexible to cover up to £3m in rebuilding costs for any one premises. So, our policies are suitable for the majority of small businesses.