If you run a successful restaurant, you’ll know that it can be a demanding and even risky profession. Any business that involves a lot of visitors to your premises comes with a certain amount of risk. Combine that with the fast pace of a busy restaurant, the amount of manual work and specific risks like contamination, and it’s clearly not a simple industry.
Cafes, coffee shops and tea rooms can face some similar risks, so it’s important that you find the right cover for your business. We can work with you to find the right cover at a competitive premium without paying for extra cover that you don’t need.
What is covered under these Insurance policies?
The exact cover will depend on the insurer we place you with. It can range anywhere from:
- Business Interruption cover – to make up for any shortfall in income following a claim
- Contents, Stock, Fixture & Fittings and Deterioration of stock Frozen and Refrigerated Stock
- Employers’ Liability – to protect you against any injury or financial loss incurred by your staff in the course of their work
- Public and Products Liability Insurance – Covers you for risks you pose to the public including from food you have supplied.
- Legal Expenses Insurance – covers your legal costs if you need to take legal action
- Money cover – for any cash you need to keep on the premises
- Glass, signage, and canopies – specific cover for items outside your premises
- Liability cover for outside catering – covers you for catering at external events under the same policy Optional Cover
To obtain a quotation please click HERE.