From community centres places of worship to social welfare.
We provide charity insurance to various types of charities, including:
- Churches, Gurdwaras, Mosques, Madressa’s, Temples
- Independent Schools
- Nurseries, playgroups and after school clubs
- Social, local interest and neighbourhood groups
- Community facilities
- Training and education
- Youth and children’s groups / clubs
Flexible insurance for charities and places of worship
You can choose from our extensive range of charity insurance products, so you get the charity insurance you need and only pay for what is important to your charity. Cover available includes liabilities:
- Public and products liability
- Cover extended to include libel and slander up
- Cover includes pastoral care and hirers liability.
- Most fundraising events and activities are included
- Employers liability
- Child Liabilities / Abuse
Professional and management risks:
- Professional liability
- Management liability
- Trustees liability
- Entity defence
- Property damage / Contents
- Business interruptions
- Portable equipment / Hired in Plant
- Personal accident / Travel
We have a huge amount of experience in charity insurance and are very experienced in working alongside charities, from start-ups and small voluntary organisations to larger national campaigns.
Our charity insurance brokers can protect your organisation from loss and damage without putting a dent in your assets. Just choose the level of protection your charity needs, submit a proposal to us, and we will handle the rest!
To obtain a quotation please click HERE.